Already have a Username/Password for Tourism, Leisure and Global Change?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
You will maintain copyright to the submission and you may still submit it to a refereed journal after it has been published in TLGC.
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (.DOC or .DOCX), .RTF or PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX) file format. (Not PDF)
Headers and footers have been left blank, with no page numbers or titles.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
References to articles that are only available online (have not yet been published in print) also include either the DOI or full URL.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Arial or Calibri 11 point font; employs italics, rather than underlining for book and journal titles (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of the entire paper.
- References are in APA format and the text, abstract and keywords adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Tourism Geographies Notes for Authors and TLGC Author Submission Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this Tourism, Leisure and Global Change agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- If you re-publish your paper in another publication, please include a statement similar to this: "An earlier version of this paper was originally published the 'Tourism, Leisure and Global Change' (vol. 1, 2014, http://IGUTourism.com) as part of the Proceedings for the 2013 Tourism Outlook Conference in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia" (adjust the volume number, dates and conference information as appropriate).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.